Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brooks Gant














Team Member: Brooks Gant

Number years on team: First Year, may be my last after they read my bio.

Occupation: Art Director with Reid/O’Donahue Advertising, Inc.

Category: USCF Category 5 - NORBA Beginner - Cyclocross CX-4

Racing Discipline: Cross Country MTB, Endurance, Cyclocross, Road Racing

Years racing: Seriously for about 2 but I have been “entering” races for about 10

Age: 34

Weight: 182 pounds of twisted steel and… I won’t go there.

Excel at: Drinking Beer

Terrible at: Trying to remember where I put my car keys in the morning

Favorite race: Dirty Spokes 6 Hour at Fort Yargo State Park, GA

Reason I race: I enjoy pain

Favorite race food: Fruit and bagels from Panera Bread Company, they rock!

Best tip: Watch out for trees, they don’t move… at all.

Accomplishments

· Can’t remember, I am still trying to remember where my keys are.